Tuesday, June 01, 2010

This summer I am loving .....

.... the Babybanz Kidz Sunhat ....

Okay we sold these last year and I knew how great they are but I didn't buy one for my daughter as she seemed to have a million sunhats. This year with all her sunhats being too small I purchased the Babybanz sunhat for her. The great thing about this hat is that it offers total UV protection and has a massive rim so the back of her neck is protected while she plays in the pool or in the garden and her forehead and most of her face are also protected ....



The hat looks really cute too and has been the recipient of quite a lot of comments at our pool and on the beach, and thankfully she seems happy enough to wear it. The useful velcro tie means that I can alter the size for her head too so she can't pull it off all the time.

Def my favourite summer baby product so far this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment