Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Looking for The Perfect Baby or Christening Gift in Spain?

Recently I went to a Christening and was desperately trying to find a really special and unique gift. The photo albums, silver frames, spoons and memorablilia in the shops are lovely but I was looking for something more personal and a little bit different for my friend's baby.



In the end someone mentioned a baby momento plate to me. Personalised birth momento plates are basically hand painted plates with a picture or character and the baby's name, date of birth and birth details such as weight, time of birth, length etc ... I loved this idea and commissioned a special plate for my friend's little girl featuring Tinkerbell and the baby's details. Our Christening gift was an instant hit! Everyone loved the plate which looked amazing ... really cool design and lovely glittery paints ... and featured all the baby's details which will now never be forgotten. My friend is going to mount the plate on her daughter's bedroom wall.



What was really great about this gift was that firstly it was so personal, a real baby keepsake, and secondly I was surprised by how quickly the plate was made. After I had specified the details we received a call 4 days later to say the plate was ready. Price wasn't an issue but at 39.99 euros I thought it was very reasonable considering the amount of work in the peice. A few weeks later another friend was looking for a present for a couple who had just had a little boy and I instantly thought of the plates. She loved the idea too and ordered one straight away ...



Ever the businesswoman I began to think that other customers in Spain might like these plates, either as a lovely gift to celebrate a new born, a christening or baptism gift in Spain or even a lovely present for a child's first, second or third birthday ... using of course their favourite character on the plate!


So .... we are now delighted to offer Personalised Baby Birth Plates for sale at http://www.indybel.com/ in Spain .... Customers can choose their own charater and text and our artist will do the rest ....
I can personally promise that you will be delighted with the result too!

To find out more or to order a baby birth plate in Spain for a christening, new born gift or a birthday click here!

1 comment:

  1. HELLO, JUST SEEN THE PLATES AND THEY LOOK REALLY NICE, NEXT PRESENT WILL BE A BIRTH PLATE!!! SOMETHING NEW AND NOT THE TYPICAL GIFTS!!

    ReplyDelete