Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where to buy Easter Egg's in Spain

My 3 year old loves chocolate and loves egg's ( the hardboiled and chocolate variety ) and loves Princesses so I was very excited to find the perfect Easter Egg for her in Iceland. It's a Princess box with a pink chocolate egg sitting in a Princess mug. It also comes with a Princess egg breakfast kit including a princess egg cup and spoon! Perfect ....




I have to say I love Iceland ... I don't think I ever shopped there in the UK but here I find it an economical and nice place to shop. The staff are very friendly and the food is well priced with lots of special offers ...


They have a fantastic Easter Egg selection with eggs to suit both kids and adults and all sorts of tastes .... don't forget to check them out after Easter too when they are bound to have all the leftover's on special offer!!


That's why mums go to Iceland .... obviously!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment