Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Daddy Cooks ....

....Actually not my daddy, he makes toast and boiled eggs but that's about it ... no, My Daddy Cooks is the brainchild of my good friend Nick Coffer and I am proud and delighted that his venture is really taking off and becoming the talk of the UK!

My Daddy Cooks is a great blog following Nick and his little son Archie's adventures in the kichen. From baby led weaning receipies to fun family meals, Nick and Archie detail ingredients, methods and a lot of mess via the video diaries and written recepies on their site. So much fun and some really scrummy stuff on there too ...

Recently My Daddy Cooks has grabbed the attention of the media and I'm so excited because Nick is about to sign a book deal. The sky really is the limit now and I predict you will be hearing his name in the future ...

Do check out http://www.mydaddycooks.com/ for some great meal ideas and just because Archie is soooo cute ... ( and a friend of my little girl! )

Well done Nick, we are all very proud of you here in Spain! Looking forward to you inviting us for the dinner the next time we are in the UK too!

No comments:

Post a Comment