Monday, February 15, 2010

Disney On Ice comes to Spain ...

We are going to see Disney on Ice on Saturday in Malaga and I don't know who is more excited ... my little girl or me!!!

All little girls love princesses so it's great that this particular show is called Princess Wishes and features all the favourites including Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Tinkerbell, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine and Mulan ... and of course no Disney spectacular would be complete without appearances from Mickey and Minnie!

My little girl has probably only 'got into' the whole princess thing in the last 6 months or so, but she has all the outfits and loves all the stories so I think she is going to love this. We saw a Snow White panto at Christmas in the UK and she loved that ...




As for me, well I was happy to go along with the whole outing, but having seen the Disney on Ice Spanish website complete with video, I have to admit I'm rather excited. The whole extravaganza looks stunning with great music, fireworks, special fx and acrobatics and being a fan of 'Dancing on Ice' I can appreciate that the skating itself looks spectacular too ...

So, one rather excited mummy and daughter! I'll provide a full review next week, but in the meantime check out the Disney on Ice Spanish site and take a look at the video for yourself ... the show starts in Malaga this week and then continues throughout Spain with shows in Madrid and Barcelona as well as selected Spanish cities ... Not to be missed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment