Thursday, October 22, 2009

Is Winter Here?

Well, I was a bit shocked to wake up this morning to howling winds, pouring rain and a big black cloud and mist over my house. It struck me as typically Spanish to compare the fact that as I was dressing my 2 year old in her winter school uniform for the first time, just a few days ago she was still wearing her summer uniform. In fact on Sunday she was wearing suntan cream ...! The onset of Spanish autumn has always been a bit strange and it wouldn't surprise me if we have a last burst of summer next week either!

Luckily at Indybel we are very prepared for winter and for helping you to wrap you litttle one's up snugly and keep them protected from the cold ... if your tot is feeling the winter chill then check out our JoJo Maman Bebe Sleeping Bags ... they are gorgeous and come in 3 styles, 2 togs and 2 sizes ... they are priced at just 35€ for all sizes and togs making them a lot more affordable than the other brands including Grobag here in Spain. We also believe that they are of comparable quality and safety to Grobag ... and other leading brands. I was never comfortable about putting my daughter in non branded and non togged sleeping bags when she was little, yet I found Grobag to be particularly expensive over here, so I am really glad to be able to offer these fab JJMB sleeping bags!

We've also got the ever so popular Buggy Brolly ... but only 4 left in stock!!! These fab brollys which also have UV material so can be used in summer, attach to your pram or pushchair providing raincover for mum and baby and giving mum the flexibility of being hands free in the rain and not having to hold a brolly, and we all know how important hands are to us mums! Since we started selling Buggy Brolly in Spain last winter, I'd say it has been one of our most popular items and definitly without doubt gets the most hits on our site. We highly recommend the buggy brolly as a winter ( and summer ) essential here in Spain!!! Buy yours while stocks last! It's currently featured on our homepage at www.indybel.com

Keep warm XX

No comments:

Post a Comment