Monday, October 05, 2009

Baby Alive could eat you out of house and home!

It's incredible how much the price of one product can vary from shop to shop .... for example this week I have been looking for a 'Baby Alive' for my daughters third birthday. In the toy section of the Cortes Ingles she cost 97€ .... yes I know, nearly 100€ for a dolly that eats and poo's ... yet just two floors down in the Hipercor Baby Alive was happily posing on a shelf for a much improved 72€ ... does the higher floor mean you must pay more, like in a swanky hotel? Anyway 70 odd euros was still far to much for a doll so we left it. Then a few days later in the Poly toyshop in the Miramar in Fuengirola I came across Baby Alive for much more purse friendly 52€ .... what an incredible difference from Baby Alive number 1!!! I still haven't checked out Toys r Us but am confident that the price can only improve.

In the meantime my daughter tells me she now wants Tiny Tears ...

No comments:

Post a Comment