Thursday, April 23, 2009

Spoil Yourself!

As mums we have very little time to spoil ourselves these days, we are always rushing around and concerntrating on the little one's .... if you have cash to spare it inevitably goes on something for your children rather than for youself and yet we all need a little boost now and again. And so today it was with a big smile that I dropped my daughter off at nursery and went to my hairdressers for a well earned morning of pampering.

I am not someone who gets my hair cut very regularly, so when I do I really enjoy the 'experience' and make the most of a sitting down with a magazine and a cut of tea.

My hairdresser is based in Fuengirola and is fab. His name is Calvin and the salon is david glen hairdressing ... the telephone number is 952 472 641 and is based near the horses fountain / roundabout.

I discovered Calvin about 3 years ago after visiting numerous hairdressers in Spain and haven't looked back since. He's an excellent colourist and a great hairdresser and his prices are REALLY reasonable. My hair always gets great comments after a visit to Calvin's and so I hope he'll be around for a long time yet and not thinking of rushing back to Manchester!

So if you're a mum and feel like a boost, take a little time off to spoil yourself and get your hair done ... it does make you feel better .. promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment